Friday 21 June 2013

Best of Resort 2014











In order of appearance: Alexander Wang, Mary Katrantzou, Roberto Cavalli, Stella McCartney, Versace, Burberry, Christopher Kane, Erdem and Lanvin 


Hey Y'all ! 
Finally the resort collections are out because after a rather terrible Fall season I needed some great fashion to look at! Thankfully mostly everyone was back to making great clothes. I swear resort has turned out to be better than fall, designers have regained their senses and are making clothes I want to buy again! As you can see I am quite obsessed with yellows since most of my favorite looks from Resort 2014 features that color!  I especially loved that it was used on python like Stella and Lanvin did. Stella , Mary Katrantzou and Erdem were surprisingly disapointing last season so I am thankful that 3 of my favorite brits were back to their best for resort! Clearly I need to start saving for a leather floral jacket, a yellow python piece of some kind and a killer LBD or LWD like the ones presented by Burberry. Oh and how can I forget my need for a sexy evening dress a la Roberto Cavalli!! Let me know what your favorite resort shows were in the comment box!! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment